At C2C- AS we remain deeply committed to design and develop systems based on comprehensive architectural framework. This entails
• Requirement Gathering and Analysis. Understanding and documenting every aspect of user needs, business goals, and functional and non-functional system requirements.
• Effective use of OODA Loop (‘Observe’, ‘Orient’, ‘Decide’ and ‘Act’ Loop) key concepts as core architectural philosophy for all ‘Situational Awareness’ and ‘Decision Support’ systems.
• Strict adherence to system engineering and software life cycle processes based on international standards and best practices.
• Unwavering focus on intensive interactions with end users to capture comprehensive and unambiguous sense of ‘System Requirements Specifications’.
• Design, development, integration and testing of software modules based on ‘Independent Swim Lane’ principle.