At C2C-AS, one of our ‘Key Result Areas’ has always been to ensure that our young engineers and technicians are provided with right environment to blossom into outstanding professionals. This we achieve by ensuring that each of our team members become well versed with :
• Crucial importance of following robust architectural principles.
• The art of extensive interactions with end users to achieve clear understanding of system requirements.
• Deep understanding of system and software life cycle processes with special emphasis on capturing of interfaces between modules and sub-systems including interfaces with the external world.
• Strict adherence to system design and development standards (DOD 2047 and IEEE 12207).
• ‘Independent Swim Lane’ principle for design, development, testing and integration of software modules.
• Coding and testing standards based on international best practices